How to check your Google@SEAS with Thunderbird
This articles assumes you already have the latest version of Thunderbird installed. Please contact email@example.com if you need help installing Thunderbird.
- Enabled IMAP on your Google@SEAS account.
- Open Thunderbird.
- Click the Tools menu, and select Account Settings...
- Select Add Mail Account... from the drop-down list located under the account list on the left.
- In the "Mail Account Setup" window that opens, enter your name, SEAS email address, and Google@SEAS password. Click Continue.
- Thunderbird will try to auto detect the correct settings, but will fail. Use the settings below (replaces the username with your SEAS email address) and then click Create Account.
- Your Google@SEAS account will now be available in Thunderbird.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this article.