How to Reserve a CETS Computer Lab
CETS welcomes computer lab reservation requests from the SEAS community. Please read this article in its entirety before submitting your request.
- Room Information
- Lab use priorities
- Long term reservations
- Short term reservations
- Submitting reservation requests
- How to rent a CETS computer lab
- The Ketterer Lab (203 Moore)
- Contact Us
Our teaching locations, platforms, and capacities include:
|Location||Operating System||Capacity (includes instructor station)|
Our non-teaching locations are recommended for general computing, small groups, and guests to the Engineering school:
|Towne M70||Linux & Windows||10 (Linux), 18 (Win)|
- Courses requiring SEAS course software only available in that lab
- Courses requiring SEAS course software
- SEAS recitations and exams
- Course related software demonstrations, student presentations/projects, etc.
- SEAS courses office hours and tutoring sessions (shared lab space)
- SEAS related events that require computer lab access
- General computing (shared lab space)
- Penn community with Pennkey access (Towne M62/M70 recommended)
Please see the CETS/Lab Policy before continuing.
Please submit semester long requests early. Semester reservation submissions are due:
Fall Semester: on or prior to July 1st
Spring Semester: on or prior to October 31st
Summer Semesters: on or prior to April 1st
Requests for office hours and tutoring are confirmed after the start of that semester.
Please note: Office hours and tutoring reservations are subject to change if the lab is required for a higher priority during that time.
Please submit your reservation request at least 1 week in advance of your reservation to allow for testing, guest Pennkeys, training, etc.
All reservation requests are submitted online. Please check for lab availability before completing the form by clicking on the "Check Availability" link next to each lab's name.
- CETS computer labs are also available for non-Engineering related events when classes are not in session.
- There is a flat fee of $1000.00 per day.
- At least one week's notice is required to allow for software installation, testing, and training if needed.
- Please include the budget code number in the comment session of the request form.
- Also, indicate if guest Pennkeys will be required. If so, please complete this form and attached it to your request.
Please contact Sid Deliwala in the ESE dept for more information.
Limited free printing is available to active Engineering students. Please see the print policy for more information.
Thank you and please enjoy your visit.