How do I view email messages that have been moved to another folder?
Messages can be delivered directly into folders (eg, spam into spamfolder), or they can be moved into a folder by the user. CETS will move older messages into a folder to keep your inbox a manageable size and to keep our email service running smoothly.
To read email messages that are stored in folders:
- Point your browser to https://webmail.seas.upenn.edu
- Logon to webmail using your SEAS username and password.
- Click on "Settings" on the upper right-hand corner
- Then click on "Folders" on the left-hand column
- It should then list all of your folders. If it's checked, that means it's visible (and vice-versa). You can go down the list and click on the checkbox to make them visible.
- To logout, click on the "Logout" icon at the top of the page.
You can also read mail folders using any IMAP mail client, such as Thunderbird.