CETS work-study job, apply by mail:
To mail in your application for the position of CETS Computer Consultant, please send a detailed cover letter along with your resume. Your cover letter should express your interest in the job and tell us why you'd make a great addition to our staff. Also, please be sure to include your contact information in the letterhead.
Your letter must be postmarked no later than Thursday, August 15, 2013. Please send your letter to:
CETS, Penn Engineering
3330 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-6314
Please be sure to include the following in your letter (omitting any information could delay processing your application):
- Whether or not you have a work-study award.
- Prior work experience (both computer and non-computer related).
- Types of software you have used (expert knowledge NOT required).
- Your major. If undeclared, your areas of interest.
- Permanent (home) and campus addresses and telephone numbers.
- Email address (if available).
To apply on-line, click here.
Questions? Please contact Tonya Revell at 215-898-4708 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you and good luck. We look forward to hearing from you.