In order to ensure prompt and convenient service to the School of Engineering and Applied Science community, the CETS Service Staff provides both walk-in and online computing support.
The campus buildings serviced by CETS include Moore Building, Towne Building, LRSM, Vagelos, Hayden Hall, Levine Hall, and Skirkanich Hall. If you are in a SEAS facility and need to report a climate control problem, please contact the Engineering Operations Services office as described on our Reporting Problems page.
If you are not affiliated with SEAS, or are a SEAS student with a ResNet or home computer problem, please see our NonSEAS Support Page.
Online Account and Email Management
Please go to the Account Management Website to access the following services:
- Create your SEAS account online
- Change your SEAS password
- Manage Disk Quota
- Manage Web Page
- Manage Homepage listing
- Manage Announcements / Mailing lists
- Manage Email Forwarding
- Move to New Mail Server
- Vacation Message (also known as "Out of the Office" Message)
- Spamblocker, Block and/or Allow List
- Webmail - Access your email over the web.
- Which email program should I use? - An overview of all available email clients with links to setup instructions.
- Email Setup Instructions by Client (Netscape, Thunderbird, Apple Mail, Pine, Mutt, Outlook)
- Penn Online Alumni Services
Frequently Asked Questions & Guides
- Answers - CETS answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- Student's Guide to Computing @ Penn Engineering
- Mailman@SEAS Administrator's Guide [pdf]
- Computer Services Available For Faculty
- Teaching Support Services for Faculty
- SEAS Computing Manual (includes CIS/CIT)
Directory of CETS Services & Information
- SEAS Technology Facilities Overview
- Network Connections - information and request form.
- Obtaining & changing internet accounts and password information.
- Lost & Found - Where to go for items lost in the CETS labs.
If you cannot find the answers to your questions above or you need more specialized support, please contact us via our Report a Problem form.
Levine Hall, Room 164