Welcome to Philadelphia
The City of Brotherly Love, and much, much more!
Our Philadelphia address is a huge strategic plus. Sandwiched between New York and Washington D.C., and located in the center of the Northeast Corridor, Philadelphia conveniently connects Wall Street to the heart of the nation's capital.
Most importantly, the Greater Philadelphia region is an international center for research and development in computers, medicine and biotechnology, space and aeronautics, national security and defense, and environmental technologies. Philadelphia's highly-skilled workforce has more than three times the national average of engineers, scientists, and computer professionals—a significant source of career opportunities.
Penn's home city has it all from A to Z: "America's most historic mile" with the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall, to the Zoo - the nation's first and still going strong.
- Get to know the Avenue of the Arts with offerings that range from theater, jazz, dance, and opera to concerts by the world-famous Philadelphia Orchestra.
- Visit Philadelphia's many must-see museums. Among them: The Philadelphia Museum of Art, the Rodin Museum, the Franklin Institute, and the African-American Museum of Philadelphia.
- If it's history you're after, you couldn't be in a better city! Visit Independence Hall, see the Liberty Bell and more - including the Benjamin Franklin Memorial, Christ Church and the Edgar Allen Poe National Historic Site.
- Jog in Fairmount Park, the biggest city park in the nation. Wander down to the Schuylkill River and rent a bike, boat, or roller blades. Or just sit, read, and catch some rays. Or check out the Philadelphia Zoo.
- Stroll through Philadelphia's many unique neighborhoods, from stately Rittenhouse Square to exciting Old City. Munch on a real Philly cheesesteak. Eat dim sum in Chinatown, or check out some of the City's other great restaurants. Shop at the multitude of ethnic grocery stores across the city.
- Cheer Philadelphia's professional sports teams: Phillies, Eagles, Flyers, and 76ers and get all the news on Philly sports.