2014 Important Dates
Priority Application Deadline: March 13, 2014
General Application Deadline: May 15, 2014
Program: July 6 - 26, 2014
Move-in: 2-4pm on Sunday, July 6, 2014*.
Move-out: All students must vacate by 11am on Saturday, July 26th**.
* If you need to arrive before this time, please contact the program office by phone 1-215-898-0053 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
** Official move-out day is Saturday July 26, 2014 by 11am for all students. Graduation ceremony will be held on Friday, July 25, 2013 from 4 to 6 pm. Parents are encouraged to attend. (Announcements will be sent with an RSVP request.) If students want to leave with their families on Friday, July 25th, they may do so after the graduation ceremony or after they have fulfilled their academic commitments. If parents want to stay overnight on Friday, please make reservations at one of the Philadelphia hotels. Parents are not permitted to stay on campus with the students.
Class of 2014
|Residential Teaching Assistant to Student Ratio:||1:7|
|Engineering Complex Networks||20|
Class of 2013
|Residential Teaching Assistant to Student Ratio:||1:8|
|Engineering Complex Networks||22|
- Online Application
- Official high school transcript (sealed, send directly from your school)
- Personal Essay and Short Answers
- 2 Letters of Recommendation (on official school letterhead, signed and sealed)
- Test scores, if applicable (PSAT, SAT I, II, ACT, TOEFL, IELTS, AP, IB)
- $75 non-refundable application fee