Enrollment Forms & Logistics for Admitted Students
Congratulations to all admitted students for SAAST 2014!
To confirm your placement in the program, please complete and return the Admission Decision Reply and Deposit Form and New Student Data Form / Emergency Contact Information, due 10 business days from the date on your acceptance email.
The remaining enrollment forms for admitted students as listed here are due no later than May 30, 2014. Please complete and return by mail, fax, or email:
Office of Academic Programs
School of Engineering and Applied Science
220 S. 33rd Street
111 Towne Building
Philadelphia, PA 19104-6391
Fax: 215-573-5577 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enrollment Forms & Logistics
DUE WITHIN 10 DAYS OF ACCEPTANCE EMAIL:
ENROLLMENT PACKET - DUE BY MAY 30, 2014:
Download full Enrollment Packet by clicking <here>.
- Summary Page
- Final Program Payment Instructions
- Travel Information Form
- Participant Agreement Form
- Parent Permission Form
- Authorization for Medical Treatment and Proof of Insurance
- Food Allergy/Dietary Restrictions Form
- Gym Membership Form
Download full Arrival Packet by clicking <here>.
- Welcome and Arrival Summary
- Travel/Move-in Instructions
- What to Pack
- Living on Campus
- Invitation to Graduation Ceremony
For International Students only:
- Notice to International Students Regarding Health Insurance
- SAAST Participants are eligible for the F-1 Visas. You will receive notification from the International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS) at Penn with instructions to complete the I-20 Form. Be sure to have your 9-digit Student ID available, which will be sent to you from the SAAST Office.