The 2013 Summer Academy in Applied Science and Technology will run from July 7 - 27, 2013.
Priority Deadline: March 15, 2013
General Admissions Deadline: May 15, 2013
Decisions will be rendered at about 3 weeks of receipt of application.
Applications will be accepted after the Priority Deadline and evaluated on a rolling basis. Placement will be offered to qualified applicants based on available space.
The following application materials are required:
- - Official high school transcript (sealed, sent directly from your school)
- - Personal Essay and Short Answers
- - 2 Letters of Recommendation (on official school letterhead, signed and sealed)
- - Test scores, if applicable (PSAT, SAT I, II, ACT, TOEFL, IELTS, AP, IB)
- - $75 non-refundable application fee
All application materials should be submitted to:
Office of Academic Programs
School of Engineering and Applied Science
220 S. 33rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-6391