Undergraduate Student Handbook

Graduate-Level Courses

Many 500 level courses are available for undergraduates. Some require approval of the advisor and the course instructor. To take a 600 or higher level course, the student must submit a Permission to take a Course form with the required signatures. To take a 700 level course, the student must also obtain the signatures of the Graduate Group Chair and the Associate Dean for Education. Taking such a course is a special privilege reserved for particularly capable students.

solid dividing line

See Also: