I am a third year Ph.D. Student in Electrical Engineering department, University of Pennslyvania.
I'm conducting research in Section of Biomedical Image Analysis (SBIA) under the supervision of Prof. Christos Davatzikos. My research focuses on Machine Learning with its application in Medical Imaging. Specifically, developing methods finding the heterogeneity sub-groups for brain abnomalities.
I received my Bachelor's Degree from Electronic Engineering department, Tsinghua University.
My full CV is here.
- Filipovych, Roman, Harini Eavani, Nematollah Batmanghelich, Tianhao Zhang, Bilwaj Gaonkar, Alex R. Smith, Aoyan Dong, and Christos Davatzikos. "Automatic classification of ADHD from structural MRI in a collaborative multisite initiative." Frontiers in Systems Neuroscience.
- Nematollah Batmanghelich, Aoyan Dong, Ben Taskar, Christos Davatzikos. ”Regularized Tensor Factorization for Multi-Modality Medical Image Classification”, MICCAI 2011
- Weibei Dou, Aoyan Dong, Ping Chi. ”Brain Tumor Segmentation through Data Fusion of T2-Weighted Image and MR Spectroscopy”, ICBBE 2011
- Weibei Dou, Aoyan Dong, Ping Chi. ”Glioma Modelling by Combining the Information of MRI and In vivo Multivoxel MRS”, ICBBE 2010
- TA: Machine Learning, CIS 520, University of Pennsylvania, 2012 Fall.
Instructor: Ben Taskar
- TA: Machine Learning, CIS 520, University of Pennsylvania, 2013 Fall.
Instructor: Lyle Ungar