CIS 350 Software Design & Engineering
First Iteration Demo & Wrap-up Meeting
You should plan on meeting your customer no later than Monday, March 19, to demonstrate the app you have built during the first iteration.
Before the meeting:
- Finish implementing the user stories you agreed to complete in the first iteration. There should be tests for all of your code, too.
- Make sure all software configuration items are in source control.
- Write your first iteration report.
- Make sure your app works on an Android device (if you have one) or on the emulator on a laptop so that you can do a demo.
During the meeting:
- Do a demo of your application for the customer. You don't need PowerPoint or a big song-and-dance, just show that it, you know, actually works.
- Go over the user stories and discuss which ones were completed and which ones were not. For those that were not, explain why.
- Also discuss any known bugs in the code and explain why they have not yet been fixed.
After the meeting, start planning the second iteration!
Last updated: Feb 24, 9:50am