CIS 350 Software Design & Engineering
Second Iteration Demo & Wrap-up Meeting
You should plan on meeting your customer no later than Monday, Apr 9, to demonstrate the app you have built during the first iteration.
Before the meeting:
- Finish implementing the user stories you agreed to complete in the second iteration (including anything left over from the first iteration). There should be tests for all of your code, too.
- Make sure all software configuration items are in source control.
- Write your second iteration report and email it to the TA.
- Make sure your app works on an Android device (if you have one) or on the emulator on a laptop so that you can do a demo.
During the meeting:
- Do a demo of your application for the customer. You don't need PowerPoint or a big song-and-dance, just show that it, you know, actually works.
- Go over the user stories and discuss which ones were completed and which ones were not. For those that were not, explain why.
- Also discuss any known bugs in the code and explain why they have not yet been fixed.
After the meeting, start planning the third iteration!
Last updated: Apr 3, 10:41am