Your report should be a PDF that contains the following information:
1. The names of all members of your project group.
2. The list of user stories that you completed in the third iteration.
3. For user stories that were planned but not finished, explain why.
4. Describe any known bugs in the application.
5. Describe the tests that you wrote (just mention which classes/methods you tested) in the final iteration. You should "adequately" test the new features that you implement, and explain what you consider "adequate". If there is any untested code, explain why.
6. Describe any additional features that you would add if you had more time. These can be things that the customer asked for but did not get implemented; or, things that you thought of on your own as you were implementing the product.
7. If you could go back in time and start this project over again, what would you do differently? Were there mistakes that you made along the way? Or parts of the implementation that you underestimated?
8. Would you recommend working with this particular customer in a future offering of CIS 573? If not, explain why. Don't worry, I will keep it a secret.
9. Because you are not employees of the University, your group has copyright ownership of your code. So you are not obligated to release it to the customer. However, if you would like to do so, I am sure they would very much appreciate it. Please indicate in your report if it is okay to release the code to the customer. If you have questions about this, please notify the instructor.
Please email this document to your PM before your final demo.