Treasure and Trees
Today's lab will be a pair-programming exercise. Here's how it works:
- Partner up with another student. You will work on one computer (this can be a lab computer or one student's laptop).
- One student acts as the "driver", who sits at the computer and types the code.
- The other student acts as the "navigator", who directs the driver on what to type and how to complete a problem.
- Both students should be paying attention to the problem and collaboratively discuss how to tackle it. :-)
- Switch roles every two problems or so, so that both students have a chance to type.
You will complete two files in this lab: treasure.ml and tree.ml.
Download Lab02.zip and use the Project Setup instructions to import the lab files into a new Eclipse OCaml project. You should also follow the directions for creating and running the executable.
- Open treasure.ml and complete the file.
- If you finish treasure, then work on tree.ml
Before the end of your lab, submit your progress using the Submission page.