This page will help you remember how to properly create a Java Eclipse project for hw01, and contains some helpful resources for JUnit testing. If you do not already have Eclipse installed from CIS120, follow the steps in item 2 from the CIS120 instructions.
Create a Java Project
- Click File --> New --> Java Project.
- Give the project a name, such as hw01, and click Next, not Finished.
- Under the Libraries tab, click Add Library, choose JUnit, click Next, select JUnit 4 from the pull- down menu, and click Finish.
- Now click Finish to create the project.
- Download the hw01 files and unzip the files as usual.
- To import, open the hw01 project (by clicking the arrow or plus next to hw01 project icon), right-click the src folder, and choose Import. Then, select General, File System and choose your files as usual. You must right-click the src folder, not the project folder, for this to work.