How to Request an Exam Regrade
- All exams are kept in the CIS office for at least a year. Students may view their exams but not take them home.
- After an exam, grading guidelines and a regrade period are posted on the Exams page.
- A student may request a regrade only during the regrade period and only after reviewing the grading guidelines and his/her exam .
- A regrade may be requested if the student thinks his/her exam was not graded according to the guidelines, or that there is an error/omission in the guidelines. Understand that the guidelines are followed so that the exams are graded uniformly for all.
- Exam regrades are handled differently than homework/lab regrades.
- Exam regrades are requested by filling out a paper form, not by filling out a web form.
- To request a regrade:
- Go to 302 Levine
the receptionist you'd like to see your CIS110/120/121/ESE112/115 exam.
- View the exam in the lobby area, but don't take it away. (If you do, you won't be able to request a regrade.)
- If you think you deserve a regrade, ask the receptionist for a paper regrade form. Fill out the form. The receptionist will attach it to your exam and give it to the graders.You will be emailed the results of your request.