Submit your homework using this link.
You can check your scores online after your assignment has been graded.
- HW #0, due Wednesday, Sept 12th at 8PM
- HW #1, due Tuesday, Sept 18th at 8PM
- HW #2, due Friday, Sept 28th at 8PM
- HW #3, due Sunday, Oct 7th at 8PM
- HW #4, due Tuesday, Oct 16th at 8PM
- HW #5, due Sunday, Oct 28th at 8PM
- HW #6, due Sunday, Nov 4th at 8PM
- HW #7, due Tuesday, Nov 13th at 8PM
- HW #8, due Tuesday, Nov 20th at 8PM
All assignments, except for HW #0, should be done with a partner. Pair programming means that both of you should work on the assignment together. That does not mean that have to physically meet; feel free to use collaboration tools such as skype, a shared version repository, and screen sharing, to complete the assignment. However, you must discuss every line of code with your partner before submission.
Submit only one copy of each assignment. Make sure both of your names and pennkeys are in comments at the beginning of the assignment. If you would like to resubmit, use the same account for the resubmission.
Assignments submitted up to 24 hours late will receive a 10 point penalty. Assignments submitted up to 48 hours late will receive a 20 point penalty. After 48 hours, no homework will be accepted.
Welcome to CIS 552!
See the home page for basic information about the course, the schedule for the lecture notes and assignments, the resources for links to the required software and online references, and the syllabus for detailed information about the course policies.