Submit your homework using this link.
- HW #0, due Wednesday, Sept 11th at 23:59:59 (midnight)
- HW #1, due Friday, Sept 13th at 23:59:59
- HW #2, due Sunday, Sept 22nd at 23:59:59
- HW #3, due Wednesday, Oct 2nd at 23:59:59
- HW #4, due Wednesday, Oct 9th at 23:59:59
- HW #5, due
Friday, Oct 25thMonday, Oct 28th at 23:59:59
- HW #6, due Monday, Nov 4th at 23:59:59
- HW #7, due Tuesday, Nov 12th at 23:59:59
- HW #8, due Tuesday, Nov 19th at 23:59:59
- Revised proposals due Thursday, Nov 21st (at midnight)
- Demo sign-up, during Dec 2nd-5th
- Class presentation, Monday, Dec 9th
- Demo, during Dec 11th-18th
All assignments, except for HW #0, should be done with a partner. Pair programming means that both of you should work on the assignment together. That does not mean that have to physically meet; feel free to use collaboration tools such as skype, a shared version repository, and screen sharing, to complete the assignment. However, you must discuss every line of code with your partner before submission.
Submit only one copy of each assignment. Make sure both of your names and pennkeys are in comments at the beginning of the assignment. If you would like to resubmit, use the same account for the resubmission.
Assignments submitted up to 24 hours late will receive a 10 point penalty. Assignments submitted up to 48 hours late will receive a 20 point penalty. After 48 hours, no homework will be accepted.
Welcome to CIS 552!
See the home page for basic information about the course, the schedule for the lecture notes and assignments, the resources for links to the required software and online references, and the syllabus for detailed information about the course policies.