Submit your homework using this link.
- HW #0, due Wednesday, Jan 22 at 23:59:59 (midnight)
- HW #1, due Saturday, Feb 1 at 23:59:59
- HW #2, due Sunday, Feb 9 at 23:59:59
- HW #3, due Tuesday, Feb 18 at 23:59:59
- HW #4, due Wednesday, Feb 26 at 23:59:59
- HW #5, due Wednesday, Mar 5 at 23:59:59
- HW #6, due
Thursday, Mar 20Sunday, Mar 23 at 23:59:59
- HW #7, due
Sunday, Mar 23Wednesday, Mar 26 at 23:59:59
- HW #8, due Thursday, April 3 at 23:59:59
- HW #9, due Tuesday, April 15 at 23:59:59
- project midpoint reports, due Monday, April 15 at 23:59:59
- Final project, due at the beginning of your demo slot
All assignments, except for HW #0, should be done with a partner. Pair programming means that both of you should work on the assignment together. That does not mean that have to physically meet; feel free to use collaboration tools such as skype, a shared version repository, and screen sharing, to complete the assignment. However, you must discuss every line of code with your partner before submission.
Submit only one copy of each assignment. Make sure both of your names and pennkeys are in comments at the beginning of the assignment. If you would like to resubmit, use the same account for the resubmission.
Assignments submitted up to 24 hours late will receive a 10 point penalty. Assignments submitted up to 48 hours late will receive a 20 point penalty. After 48 hours, no homework will be accepted.
Welcome to CIS 552!
See the home page for basic information about the course, the schedule for the lecture notes and assignments, the resources for links to the required software and online references, and the syllabus for detailed information about the course policies.