Submit your homework using this link.
- HW #0, due Tuesday, Sep 1 at 23:59:59 (midnight)
- HW #1, due Tuesday, Sep 8 at 23:59:59 (midnight)
- HW #2, due Thursday, Sep 17 at 23:59:59 (midnight)
- HW #2 Peer Review, due Monday, Sep 21 at 23:59:59 (midnight)
- HW #3 and HW #4, due Tuesday, Oct 6 at 23:59:59 (midnight)
- Project proposal, due Sunday, October 25 at 23:59:59
All coding assignments, except for HW #0, should be done with a partner. Peer reviews should be done individually.
- For HW #1, you may choose your own partner.
- For HW #2, you will be assigned a random partner.
- HW #2 Peer Review should be done individually.
- For HW #3/HW #4, you will be assigned a random partner and should work with the same partner for both parts.
- For your project, you may choose your own partner.
- For HW #5, you will be assigned a random partner.
We are experimenting with using github for partner matching. We will create a github project repository for each pair. It will be your responsibility to meet up to complete the assignment.
Pair programming means that both of you should work on the assignment together. That does not mean that have to physically meet; feel free to use collaboration tools such as skype and screen sharing, to complete the assignment. You may wish to work on some parts of the assignment individually; however, if you do so, you must discuss every line of code with your partner before submission.
You will submit only one copy of each assignment.
Assignments submitted up to 24 hours late will receive a 10 point penalty. Assignments submitted up to 48 hours late will receive a 20 point penalty. After 48 hours, no homework will be accepted.
Assignments where we perform peer review may have an alternate late policy.