Fall '10 Progress Report Interview
As part of your progress report interview you should prepare a slide show summarizing your progress. The slide show should have the following outline:
- Motivation, problem statement
- Related work
- Approach to problem
- Accomplishments so far (progress of your project)
- Plan and timeline for Spring 2011
You will have 15 minutes to present, and 15 minutes of each slot are reserved for questions. The slide-show need not be lengthy or complex (1-2 slides per bullet point will suffice).
Please submit a copy of your presentation to Blackboard prior to your slot in PDF FORMAT! Presentations will be run from a single computer to minimize slow-downs, cord-management, etc.
SIGN UP sheets are now available on Insup's door with the following availabilities:
Sign up sooner rather than later!
- Thu, Dec 16 10a-12 (4 slots)
- Fri, Dec 17 10a-12, (4 slots), 2p-3 (2 slots)
- Mon, Dec 20 10a-12 (4 slots), 2p-5 (6 slots)/li>