210 S 33rd street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
RESEARCH & WORK EXPERIENCE
2007 - Present
2002 - 2007
2003 & 2004
1. Ceramic Coating and Method of Preparation Thereof, US Patent Application No. 60/756,039, 60/828,472 and 60/848,045
2. Ceramic/Structural Protein Composites and Method of Preparation Thereof, US Provisional Patent
1. Improvement of Bonding Strength between Biomimetic Apatite Coating and Substrates Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B, Accepted. H. Qu and M. Wei.
2. Effect of Fluorine Content on Mechanical Properties of Sintered Fluoridated Hydroxyapatite Mater. Sci. Eng. C, 26: 46-53 (2006). H. Qu and M. Wei.
3. The Effect of Fluoride Contents of Fluoridated Hydroxyapatite on Osteoblast Behavior Acta Biomaterialia, 2:113-119 (2006) H. Qu and M. Wei.
RECENT CONFERENCE PRESENTATIONS
1. Temperature Effect on Biomimetic Ca-P Coating Formation, Society For Biomaterials 2006 Annual Meeting (Honorable Mention for a STAR), Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania;
2. Improvement of the surface bioactivity of Titanium Implant, 2006 TMS Annual Meeting, San Antonio, Texas;