Currently, I am seeking full-time software engineering in development and/or testing positions. I am interested in software development and/or testing in various fields including web services, eletrical engineering, financial industry, as well as many other areas of engineering and applied sciences.
Before coming to Penn, I received my Master's degree in Electrical Science and Technology at Tsinghua University, and Bachelor's degree in Electrical Science and Technology at Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications.
Software Engineer Intern
• Designed and developed a Configuration Monitoring and Management framework for multi-client cloud tenant management system that automatically and efficiently distributes and applies configuration changes from any client to others, enhancing the system’s accuracy, completeness and robustness, using Java and SQLPlus;
• Designed and developed a polling feature and JDBC that periodically polling events from database, in order to synchronize with database change, and build a communication scheme for modules distributed in different VMs, using the Subject-Observer design pattern;
• Worked on XML-based build and deployment scripts for distributed cloud tenant management system;
• Worked on Java Remote Debugging Tool for troubleshooting in distributed systems.
• SPREAD I: Developed a data analysis project on sound propagation and perception modeling, based on techniques of Hierarchical Clustering Analysis, Short Time Fourier Transform, etc. using C++/C#, & MATLAB;
• SPREAD II: Participating in the project of multi-modal communication, and behavioral modeling for virtual agents in crowd simulation.
• RSA Chat: Designed and developed a multi-client chat room program using TSA-secured channels, using Java multi-threading framework;
• Designed and developed standard Java API for advanced data structures and algorithms, and unit testing, including HashMap, BST, expression tree, etc;
• C Compiler: Developed a prototype compiler based on the specification of C-to-LC3, an assembly language, for declaration and definition of variables and functions and basic arithmetic operations;
• Handwriting Recognition: Developed a Pattern Recognition program using Hopfield & Error Back-propagation Network, in MATLAB;
• Animation Game: Developed a Snake Game using MVC framework and Java Swing;
• Eliza: Designed and developed a dialogue based Human-Computer Interaction program, using Python;
• Flashcards: Developed an application for building and studying flashcard, using Java Swing.
• Designed reconfigurable internal DTV antennas for Sanyo Navigating System, replacing external antennas;
• Developed reconfigurable internal antennas system, simulated system performance by software and hardware, using MATLAB Test and HFSS, optimized the program, and enhanced the performance by 180%;
• Implemented data mining and analysis model on experimental data, and statistically analyzed the performance, using C++.