Publications (Selected) :
1. Changchun Liu, Jason Thompson and Haim H. Bau, A membrane-based, high-efficiency, microfluidic debubbler, Lab Chip (Accepted)
2. Changchun Liu, Eran Geva, Michael Mauk, Xianbo Qiu, William R. Abrams, Daniel Malamud and Haim H. Bau, An isothermal amplification reactor with an integrated isolation membrane for point-of-care detection of infectious diseases in oral fluids, Analyst, DOI:10.1039/C1AN00007A (in press)
3. Changchun Liu, Michael G. Mauk and Haim H. Bau, An integrated loop-mediated isothermal amplification cassette with thermally actuated valves, Microfluidics and Nanofluidics (Accepted)
4. Changchun Liu*, Dafu Cui and Hui Li, A hard-soft microfluidic-based biosensor flow cell for SPR imaging application, Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 2010 26(1): 255-61.
5. Changchun Liu*, Rapid fabrication of three-dimensional microfluidic chip using natural lotus leaf template, Microfluidics and Nanofluidics, 2010, 9: 923–931.
6. Changchun Liu, Michael G. Schrlau and Haim H. Bau, Single bead-based electrochemical biosensor, Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 2009, 25(4): 809-814.
7. Changchun Liu, Xianbo Qiu, Serge Ongagna, Dafeng Chen, Zongyuan Chen, William R. Abrams, Daniel Malamud, Paul L. A. M. Corstjens and Haim H. Bau, A timer-actuated immunoassay cassette for detecting molecular markers in oral fluids, Lab on a Chip, 2009, 9(6): 768-776.
8. Changchun Liu*, Dafu Cui and Xing Chen, Development of an integrated direct-contacting optical-fiber microchip with LED-induced fluorescence detection, Journal of chromatography A, 2007, 1170(1-2): 101-106
9. Changchun Liu*, Dafu Cui, Haoyuan Cai, Xing Chen and Zhaoxin Geng, An rigid Poly(dimethyl siloxane) sandwich electrophoresis microchip based on thin-casting method, Electrophoresis, 2006, 27(14): 2917-2923
10. Changchun Liu*, Dafu Cui, Haoyuan Cai, Bo Su, Haining Wang and Xing Chen, An Integrated PDMS Electrophoresis Microchip with LED Induced Fluorescence Detection, Rare Metal Materials and Engineering, 2006, 35: 315-318
11. Changchun Liu* and Dafu Cui, Design and fabrication of poly(dimethylsiloxane) electrophoresis microchip with integrated electrodes, Microsystem Technologies, 2005, 11(12): 1262-1266
12. Xianbo Qiu, Michael G. Mauk, Dafeng Chen, Changchun Liu and Haim H. Bau, A large volume, portable, real-time PCR reactor, Lab Chip, 2010, 10, 3170-3177
13. Dafeng Chen, Michael Mauk, Xianbo Qiu, Changchun Liu, Jitae Kim, Sudhir Ramprasad, Serge Ongagna, William R. Abrams, Daniel Malamud, Paul L.A.M. Corstjens, and Haim H. Bau, An Integrated Microfluidic Cassette for Isolation, Amplification, and Detection of Nucleic Acids, Biomedical Microdevices, 2010, 12(4): 705-719
14. Xianbo Qiu, Jason A. Thompson, Zongyuan Chen, Changchun Liu, Dafeng Chen, Sudhir Ramprasad, Michael Mauk, Serge Ongagna, William R. Abrams, Daniel Malamud, Paul L.A.M. Corstjens and Haim H. Bau, Finger-Actuated, Self-Contained Immunoassay Cassettes, Biomedical Microdevices, 2009, 11(6): 1175-1186
15. Xing Chen, Da-fu Cui and Changchun Liu, On-line cell lysis and DNA extraction on a microfluidic biochip fabricated by microelectromechanical system technology, Electrophoresis, 2008, 29(9): 1844-1851
16. Xing Chen, Da Fu Cui, ChangChun Liu and Hui Li, Microfluidic chip for blood cell separation and collection based on crossflow filtration, Sensors and Actuators B, 2008, 130: 216–221
17. Xing Chen, Da-fu Cui, Chang-chun Liu, Hui Li and Jian Chen, Continuous flow microfluidic device for cell separation, cell lysis and DNA purification, Analytica Chimica Acta , 2007, 584(2): 237-243
18. Xing Chen, Da-fu Cui, Chang-chun Liu, Hui Li, Microfabrication and characterization of porous channels for DNA purification, Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, 2007, 17(1): 68-75
19. Xing Chen, Da-fu Cui and Changchun Liu, Fabrication of DNA purification microchip integrated with mesoporous matrix based on MEMS technology, Microsystem Technologies, 2007, 14(1): 51-57
20. Fang Yin, Yun Yao, Chanchun Liu and Mengliang Wen, Developments in the analysis of fluoride 1997-1999, Fluoride, 2001, 34(2):114-125