MEAM 333
Heat and Mass Transfer

Regrade Policy

If you feel that there was a mistake in grading your homework/exam, that the score was added incorrectly, or that you included key information on your homework/exam paper that was somehow overlooked in the grading process, and if you feel that you deserve more points, you MUST do the following:

We will then look at what you turn in to determine whether additional points are justified.

Oral regrade requests will not be entertained.