Address: 3330 Walnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Penn awarded $6 million by ONR for project ASPIRE to reduce software complexity.
- Invited tutorial talk at VMCAI 2018 (Jan 2018).
- Distinguished Lecture on finding bugs via machine learning at Iowa State University.
- Paper on interactive resolution of static analysis alarms at OOPSLA 2017.
- Invited tutorial talk on maximum satisfiability in software analysis at CAV 2017.
- Paper on combining logical and probabilistic program reasoning at MAPL 2017.
I'm an Associate Professor of Computer and Information Science at the University of Pennsylvania, where I also participate in the PL Club and the PRECISE Center. I received a Ph.D. in Computer Science from Stanford University in 2008. I was a researcher at Intel Labs, Berkeley from 2008 to 2011, and an Assistant Professor of Computer Science at Georgia Tech from 2011 to 2016.