PennSim Software Distribution
This document summarizes the known bugs in PennSim. Please
send detailed bug reports to email@example.com...
version 1.2.5 (r436)
- Proper clearing of the PennSim video output when the "reset" command is
version 1.2.4 (r434)
- Added "check cumulative" command to query the number of checks since the
last "check reset" command was issue. The simulator resets the non-cumulative
counts, but not the cumulative counts.
- Added more useful feedback for some uncommon hardware events (memory protection fault, for example)
version 1.2.3 (r427)
- Prevented user from trying to load object files that didn't end in .obj (a common mistake)
- Initial version with LC-3 as default