Click here to schedule training.
Please make training requests only when your need is imminent.
Be sure to include the following information with your request:
- substrate type and size
- photo mask dimensions (incl. thickness)
- photoresist to be exposed (incl. thickness)
For operating instructions go to the nanofab wiki (PennKey required for login).
The 3000HR series Mask Aligner is high resolution, Contact/Proximity Aligner. The system offers precise and repeatable sub-micron alignment and exposure for many wafer and substrate sizes. This includes sensitive, brittle and odd shaped materials. The precision wedge-error compensation vacuum chucks offer consistent mask to substrate planarization for accurate separation adjustment and ease of alignment.
- 350 Watt UV Exposure System with Intensity Controlling Power Supply
365 nm Output Intensity - Approximately 20-25 mW/cm²
400 nm Output Intensity - Approximately 40-50 mW/cm²
Uniform/Collimated Beam Size: 5.0" Diameter
Beam Uniformity: ± 3-5%
Adjustable Expose Timer: Adjustable from .1 to 999.9 Seconds
- Nikon Single Field Binocular Microscope with 5x, 10x, & 20x Objectives, 10x Eyepieces, including Adjustable Coaxial Illuminator.
- Stationary Mask Alignment Module with X,Y,Z, and Theta Motion
- Electronic/Pneumatic Operator Control Panel
- Top Load Vacuum Holders for 4” x 4 and ”5” x 5” Masks
- Planarizing Vacuum Chuck for Piece Parts (up to 1” Diameter) & 4” Wafers
- Z axis Adjustment: ±750 µm
- Mask-to-Substrate Separation: settable in 10 µm increments
- Front-side Alignment Accuracy: < 0.5 µ
- Printing Resolution: Near UV < 0.8µm