Wolf Nanofabrication Facility (WNF)
Usage FeesThe nanofab charges a Facility fee as well as an Equipment fee.
- Facility fee:
- Penn Users: $40/hr
- Non-Penn Users: $75/hr
- Equipment fee: please see Equipment Table.
Penn user spends two hours in the Facility. During that time she uses the MA4 for 30 minutes and the the AlphaStep for 15 minutes. The total charge is $100:
- Facility fee= 2*$40
- MA4 fee=0.5*$30
- Alpha Step fee=0.25*$20
- Facility Orientation: $100
- Non-Penn users will have a 60% F&A surcharge added to their monthly bill.
- There is a $750/user/month usage cap for Penn's SEAS and SAS principal investigators.
- Please note that the items below are not subject to the cap:
- Facility Orientation
- EBL writer (Elionix) training: $120/hour