Click here to schedule training.
Please make training requests only when your need is imminent.
Be sure to include the following information with your request:
- substrate type and size
- photoresist desired
For operating instructions go to the nanofab wiki (PennKey required for login).
Click here for important Elionix reservation policies (PennKey required for login).
The ELS-7500EX system is a compact, load-locked, vector-scan e-beam lithography (EBL) system equipped with the following:
- ZrO/W thermal field (Schottky) emission electron gun with a 50 kV maximum acceleration voltage
- Electrostatic blanker with a 25 ns rise/fall time
- X-Y laser interferometer
- Laser height sensor
- Three motorized apertures: 30 um, 40 um, and 60 um.
- Minimum linewidth: 10 nm (at 50 kV in 75 um x 75 um field)
- Stitching accuracy: 50 nm
- Overlay accuracy: 60 nm
- Beam current: 1 pA to 50 nA
- Minimum beam diameter: 2 nm (at 50 kV)
- Minimum dwell time: 0.1 us
- Exposure field size: 75 um x 75 um, 150 um x 150 um .. 2,400 um x 2,400 um