Click here to schedule training.
Please make training requests only when your need is imminent.
Be sure to include the following information with your request:
For operating instructions go to the nanofab wiki (PennKey required for login).
- specify nanoimprinter or mask alinger
- photo mask dimensions (incl. thickness)/nanoimprint mask specs
- photoresist to be used (incl. thickness)
The NX-2600BA is a nanoimprinter (left side) and a mask aligner (right side).
- Thermal imprint (up to 300
- UV imprint
- Up to 500 psi pressure
- Sample size: small pieces to 6" wafers
- 500 W Hg discharge lamp (350-450 nm); see wiki for power density (mW/cm2)
- 5" square mask holder
- 2" and 4" substrate holders
- Camera-based front side alignment
- Camera-based back side alignment
- The minimum lithographic feature size is 2-3