Click here to schedule training.
Please make training requests only when your need is imminent.
Be sure to include the following information with your request:
For operating instructions go to the nanofab wiki (PennKey required for login).
- specify HMDS or image reversal
- substrate type and size
- film stack
The YES oven can be used for surface modification and image reversal of photoresist tone. It can also perform a plasma clean, in-situ, before deposition.
- Surface modification to prevent or promote adhesion
- Photoresist adhesion for semiconductor wafers, using Hexamethyldisilizane (HMDS)
- Silane/substrate adhesion for microarrays (DNA, gene, protein, antibody, tissue)
- MEMS coating to reduce stiction
- BioMEMS and biosensor coating to reduce "drift" in device performance
- Promote biocompatibility between natural and synthetic materials
- Anti-corrosive coating
- Plasma cleaning option ensures all runs start from the same point
- Image reversal of photoresist tone from positive to negative, or vice versa, using ammonia bake.
the introduction of a substituted silyl group (R3Si–) to a molecule (Ref 1)
- Reported work.