HUNT: Heterogeneous Unmanned Networked Teams
- M. Ani Hsieh, Ádám Halász, Spring Berman and Vijay
Kumar, “Biologically inspired redistribution of a swarm of
robots among multiple sites”, Swarm Intelligence, Vol. 2,
No. 2-4, December, 2008.
- P. Cheng, J. Fink, and V. Kumar, “Cooperative Towing
with Multiple Robots,” ASME Transactions: Journal of
Mechanisms and Robotics, Vol. 1, February 2009.
- Nathan Michael, Michael Zavlanos, Vijay Kumar, and
George J. Pappas. “Maintaining Connectivity in Mobile Robot
Networks”. In O. Khatib, V. Kumar, and G. J. Pappas, editors,
Experimental Robotics, volume 54 of Springer tracts in
Advanced Robotics, pages, Springer-Verlag, April 2009.
- Tisdale, J., Kim, Z., and Hedrick, J.K., “Autonomous Path
Planning and Estimation using UAVs”, IEEE Robotics and
Automation Magazine, June 2009.
- Musad Haque, Amir Rahmani and Magnus Egerstedt,"A Hybrid, Multi-Agent Model of Foraging
Bottlenose Dolphins", 3rd IFAC Conference on Analysis and
Design of Hybrid Systems, September 2009.
- Hedrick, J.K., et. al, “Control of Mobile Sensor
Networks: A State-of-the-art Review”. Proceedings of the 2008
DSCD Symposium, November 2008.
- Spring Berman, Ádám Halász, M. Ani Hsieh, and Vijay
Kumar. “Navigation-Based Optimization of Stochastic Deployment
Strategies for a Robot Swarm to Multiple Sites”. Proceedings
of the 2008 Conference on Decision and Control. December 9-11,
- Tisdale, J., Kim Z., and Hedrick, J.K., “An
Autonomous System for Cooperative Search and Localization
using Unmanned Vehicles”. Proceedings of the 2008 Conference
on Decision and Control. December 9-11, Cancun, Mexico.
- J. Ding, J. Sprinkle, S.S. Sastry, and C.J. Tomlin,
“Reachability Calculations for Automated Aerial
Refueling”. Proceedings of the 2008 Conference on Decision and
Control. December 9-11, Cancun, Mexico.
- M. Kamgarpour, and C.J. Tomlin, “Performance of
Consensus-based Decentralized Kalman Filter”. Proceedings of
the 2008 Conference on Decision and Control. December 9-11,
- Matthew Flagg, Atsushi Nakazawa, Qiushuang Zhang,
Sing Bing Kang, Young Kee Ryu, Irfan Essa, and James M. Rehg,
“Human Video Textures”, ACM SIGGRAPH Symposium on Interactive
3D Graphics and Games (I3D). Boston, MA, February 2009.
- Matthew Flagg, Christopher Skeels, and James M. Rehg,
“Computational Support for Creativity via Capture and Access“,
Workshop on Computational Creativity Support held in
conjunction with ACM CHI 2009. Boston, MA, April, 2009.
- J. Fink, T. Collins, V. Kumar, Y. Mostofi, J. Baras
and B. Sadler, “A Simulation Environment for Modeling and
Development of Algorithms for Ensembles of Mobile
Microsystems”, Proc. of the SPIE Conference on Micro- and
Nanotechnology Sensors, Systems, and Applications, Orlando,
Florida, April 2009.
- J. Lee, R. Mottaghi, C. Pippin, and T. Balch,
“Graph-based Planning Using Local Information for Unknown
Outdoor Environments”, International Conference on Robotics
and Automation, May 2009.
- M. Haque and M. Egerstedt. “Coalition Formation in
Multi-Agent Systems Based on Bottlenose Dolphin Alliances.”
Proceedings of the American Control Conference. St. Louis, MO,
USA, June 2009.
- G. Notarstefano, M. Egerstedt, and
M. Haque. “Rendezvous with Multiple, Intermittent
Leaders”. Submitted to the IEEE Conference on Decision and
Control, December 2009.
- M. Haque, A. Rahmani, and M. Egerstedt. “A Hybrid,
Multi-Agent Model of Foraging Bottlenose Dolphins.” Submitted
to the IFAC Conference on Hybrid Systems, October 2009.
- Jerome Le Ny and G. Pappas. “On Trajectory
Optimization for Active Sensing in Gaussian Processes.”
IEEE Conference on Decision and Control,
- Jerome Le Ny, M. Zavlanos and G. Pappas. “Resource
Allocation for Signal Detection with Active Sensors.”
IEEE Conference on Decision and Control,
- Nader Motee, Ali Jadbabaie, and G. Pappas. “A unified
optimization-based framework for task planning for multiple
heterogeneous vehicles.” submitted to the IEEE Conference on
Decision and Control, December 2009.
- G. C. Haynes, F. R. Cohen, D. E. Koditschek, "Gait
Transitions for Quasi-Static Hexapedal Locomotion on Level
Ground." Submitted to the International Symposium on Robotics
Collective Behaviors in Biology
- O. Anne and E. Rasa,
Dwarf mongoose and hornbill mutualism in the Taru desert, Kenya,
Behavioral Ecology and Sociobiology, Volume 12, Number 3, pp. 181-190, June 1983.
- E.D. Silverman, R.R. Veit, and G.A. Nevitt,
Nearest neighbors as foraging cues: information transfer in a patchy environment,
Marine Ecology Progress Series, Volume 277, pp. 25-35, August 2004.
- T.H. Clutton-Brock, M.J. O'Riain, P.N.M. Brotherton, D. Gaynor, R. Kansky, A.S. Griffin, and M. Manser.,
Selfish sentinels in cooperative mammals,
Science, Volume 284, Number 5420, pp. 1640-1644, June 1999.