I am a Postdoctoral Fellow at the PRECISE Center, School of Engineering and Applied Science, University of Pennsylvania, where I work with Professors George J. Pappas and Insup Lee. My research interests focus on design and analysis of cyber-physical systems and in particular, embedded and distributed/networked control, real-time and embedded systems, and high-confidence medical device systems.
I received my Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering from the University of Pennsylvania in 2012 under the supervision of Prof. Rahul Mangharam. I also received Dipl. Ing. (5 years) and M.S. degrees in Electrical Engineering from the University of Belgrade in 2003 and 2007, and M.S. in Electrical Engineering from UPenn in 2010. Prior to PhD studies at UPenn, I was a research associate and lecturer at the School of Electrical Engineering, University of Belgrade.
I have received various awards including
- ACM SIGBED/SIGSOFT Frank Anger Memorial Award
- Joseph and Rosaline Wolf Best Dissertation Award from Penn Engineering.
- ICCPS'14 Best Paper Award
- RTAS'12 Best Student Paper Award
- Honeywell User Group Wireless Innovation Award