Special PRECISE Webinar
Friday, September 21, 2012
Levine 512, 11:45 am - 12:45 pm
Senior Technical Recruiter – MathWorks
Perspective on New Graduates’ Resumes
MathWorks is the leading developer and supplier of software for technical computing and Model-Based Design.
In this webinar, technical recruiter (from the embedded centric industry) will share his/her experiences so EMBS students can build on the insider knowledge of the industry in an effort to help improve their presentation; therefore making our EMBS students more marketable.
- Intro - Firsthand account of what employers in the embedded software industry are looking for right now
- What makes a successful hire at these companies?
- The common core attributes of successful candidates hired at MathWorks
- Resume writing overview:
- (a) Examples of resumes;
- (b) What recruiters and Hiring Managers are looking at;
- (c) Components of a strong resume;
- (d) What should/shouldn’t be included;
- (e) Tips
Mr. Marcinkowski has over 12 years experience as a technical recruiter in the high-tech market.
Experience includes full lifecycle recruitment of Computer Science, Embedded Software, and Hardware Engineers and Technical Professionals for world class development and R&D Organizations.
Recruitment of Software Engineers for Embedded Systems and MBD Tools Development for our worldwide Simulink and MATLAB development and customer engineering groups.
- Senior Recruiter, Software Development at Endeca Technologies (now Oracle)
- Senior R & D Recruiter at VMware (a subsidiary EMC2)
- Technical Recruiter RT Embedded Software & Hardware Development at Kforce