I am currently a fourth year PhD student in the
department of Computer & Information Sciences at University of Pennsylvania, affilated
with the Theory Research Group. I am very fortunate to have Sanjeev Khanna as my advisor.
Prior to my enrollment at Penn, I got my B.Sc. degree in Computer Engineering from department of Computer Engineering at
Sharif University of Technology, Iran.
My primary research interest is in algorithms for processing massive data sets and in particular streaming algorithms. I am also interested in the areas of approximation & online algorithms, communication complexity, and algorithmic game theory.
- Randomized Composable Coresets for Matching and Vertex Cover SPAA 2017
- Combinatorial Auctions Do Need Modest Interaction EC 2017
The Stochastic Matching Problem: Beating Half with a Non-Adaptive Algorithm
- • Teaching assistant, University of Pennsylvania
- Introduction to Algorithms (Spring 2015)
- Advanced Topics in Algorithms & Complexity: Randomized Algorithms (Fall 2016, Fall 2014)
- • Teaching assistant, Sharif University of Technology
- Advanced Topics in Theory of Computability, Complexity and Logic (Spring 2013)
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms: (Spring 2013, Fall 2012, Spring 2012 and Spring 2011)
- Data Structures and Fundamentals of Algorithms: (Fall 2012, Fall 2011, Spring 2011 and Fall 2010)
- Theory of Machine Languages and Automata: (Spring 2013, Fall 2012 , Spring 2012, Fall 2011 and Spring 2011)