[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Reading seminar in logic -- meeting next week

The summer reading seminar on logic will meet for the second time on
Thursday, June 23rd at 1-3:00 pm, in the third floor conference room
at MIT.  We will continue to discuss Luke Ong's abstract on the lazy
lambda calculus; copies are available on Albert's filing cabinets, or
>from me.  It should be easy for anyone to enter the discussion.
  This will be the last message sent to the standard mailing lists.  If
you'd like to be on this seminar mailing list and haven't sent me a note
already, please send a note to "summer-logic-request@theory.lcs.mit.edu".

-Jon Riecke