[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Upcoming seminar next week

The first meeting of the theory of programming languages seminar will be
Wednesday, October 12th at 2:15pm in Room NE43-516.  Lalita Jategaonkar will
discuss "ML with Extended Pattern Matching and Subtypes," a paper she
presented at the LISP conference this summer.
  This is the last announcement I will send to the "attend-types" and
"attend-logic" mailing lists.  If you expressed a desire to be on the seminar
list this summer or in the past few weeks, I've added your name to the list.

For those who would like to read before the seminar, Lalita's paper will be
available this afternoon from Albert's secretary, Sally Bemus, in room
NE43-305.

-Jon Riecke