ISABELLE USERS EMAIL FORUM
To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 90 12:05:54 +0100
ISABELLE USERS EMAIL FORUM firstname.lastname@example.org
A new electronic mailing list is available for users of the theorem prover
Isabelle. The list is open to everybody who is interested in Isabelle.
The mailing list can be used for the following purposes (among others):
* to exchange information about proofs conducted using Isabelle
* to exchange formalizations of logics, tactics, and other pieces of code
(of reasonable size!)
* to give information about how, using FTP, to obtain pieces of code
of unreasonable size
* to report faults and limitations of Isabelle
* to volunteer to correct such faults and limitations
* to discuss wider issues such as foundations, logical frameworks, ...
* by Isabelle's implementors, to ask your opinion of proposed changes and
to announce new releases
The forum will NOT be moderated.
If you would like to be placed on the mailing list, please send a message to
This address should also be used for administrative requests such as
"please remove me from this list". I shall deal with them without
broadcasting them to everyone else.