[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Op. Sem. query

Date: Tue, 23 Oct 90 12:50:47 -0400

Next semester I will be teaching an undergraduate-level course on programming
languages.  In the theoretical component of the course, I want to concentrate
on operational semantics (in particular, Plotkin SOS-style operational
semantics), while in the more practical component of the course we will study
the interpretation of programming languages---the idea, of course, being to
illustrate the application of theoretical principles in the implementation of
programming languages.  Can anyone direct me to SOS-style operational accounts
of imperative/logic programming languages?  Any and all particular languages
welcome.  I'll post a summary of responses if there is interest.

Rance Cleaveland

Internet: rance@adm.csc.ncsu.edu
          rance%adm.csc.ncsu.edu@cs.unc.edu

Phone   : (USA)    (919) 737-7862
          (Other) +1 919 737 7862

Mail    : Box 8206, N.C. State University, Raleigh, NC 27695-8206, USA