[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Roorda's address

Date: Wed, 27 Nov 91 22:45:38 GMT
To: linear@cs.Stanford.EDU

After my earlier message on Dirk Roorda's PhD thesis,
there has been several email sent me regarding the details
of his thesis. I afraid I am not really qualified in answering
most the questions, with the exception of the chapter on Lambek
Calculus and Modal Logic. You can contact Roorda via :roorda@iam.unibe.ch
This is his current email address at Bern. The other one is at Amsterdam
:-      roorda@fwi.uva.nl

Yours,

Hiu Fai CHAU

Hilfred (Hiu Fai) CHAU          email:   JANET       hfc@doc.ic.ac.uk
Department of Computing                  UUCP        ...ukc!icdoc!hfc
Imperial College of             telephone:            +44 71 589 5111
Science Technology & Medicine   (Room 526,Huxley Building)  ext. 4990
University of London            home tel. (before 9pm)+44 71 589 5111
180  Queen's Gate                                         ext. 98-251
London SW7 2BZ                  fax:                  +44 71 581 8024
UNITED KINGDOM