[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Hypertext Bibliography WWW page

We are happy to announce a new WWW page

               http://theory.lcs.mit.edu/%7Edmjones/hbp/

containing unified complete bibliographies for the following journals
and conferences:

    * Information and Computation (with abstracts)

    * Journal of the ACM (with abstracts)

    * ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing (STOC)

    * IEEE Symposium on Logic in Computer Science (LICS)

    * IEEE Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science (FOCS)

Features of all the bibliographies include

    * keyword searches on authors, titles, and abstracts

    * links to author home pages

    * cross-references between articles that cite one another

In addition, the I&C and JACM bibliographies include

    * abstracts of recent papers (available in HTML, LaTeX, DVI, or
      PostScript format)

    * up-to-date backlog information

    * hypertext lists of journal editors

    * Information for Authors and directions for electronic submission
      of manuscripts

If you have published in any of these forums and have your own WWW
page or similar resource (such as a public ftp directory or gopher
document) where information about you or your research may be found,
please let me know, and I'll add a link to it from our bibliographies.
Also, if you have published in I&C or JACM and the abstract of your
work is not currently on our page, it would be extremely helpful if
you could take a few minutes to send the abstract to me.

NOTE: I have support for JACM and I&C, but I can't indefinitely
maintain the FOCS, STOC and LICS bibliographies myself.  So we are
looking for VOLUNTEERS to keep these up to date and on the Web.
Alternatively, volunteering a few hours of time simply to add further
bibliographies and abstracts would directly improve the current
database.  If you think you might be interested in doing this, please
send me email for more information.

I would also be delighted to hear from anyone who is maintaining
similar bibliographic resources and would like to discuss the
possibilities of cross-linking them into this system.

Comments, suggestions, and chocolate are always welcome.

Cheers,
David M. Jones
http://theory.lcs.mit.edu/%7Edmjones/
Editorial Assistant, Information and Computation
Editorial Assistant, Journal of the ACM