[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Moving on

[------ The Types Forum ------- http://www.dcs.gla.ac.uk/~types ------]

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

Since most of you probably believe that I have turned
into a vegetable, I just want to let you know that I am now
interested in the applications of geometry to computer science
(geometric modelling, CAGD, physics-based modelling,
differential geometry, classical mechanics, graphics,
robotics, computer vision, etc).

This is obviously a switch from logic in computer science.
Please, do not ask me to referee papers in logic and computation!

If you are curious about why current interests, please look at
my home page

http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~jean/home.html

In particular, I am completing a two volume book:
Algorithmic Geometry of Curves and Surfaces
Applications to CAGD

I am still hoping to integrate logic and
geometry (the real stuff), but this hasn't happened yet!

-- Jean Gallier