[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

CLaPF Deadline extension

                   Call for Papers - Deadline extension

                               CLaPF'97
         2nd Latin-American Conference on Functional Programming
                 http://www-lifia.info.unlp.edu.ar/~lambda

                          October 3-4, 1997
                         La Plata, Argentina

 (organized within 3rd Congreso Argentino de Ciencias de la Computacion)

Because of a confusion in the calls, it was not clear for many people if
the deadline to the conference was July 1st or July 10th. For that reason,
we will accept every paper received before July 10th.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this problem.
Thank you all.

                                           Organizing committee.