Course on Program Analysis

Advanced course on PRINCIPLES OF PROGRAM ANALYSIS at Schloss Dagstuhl

There will be a residential course on program analysis
   from 8 to 13 November 1998 at Schloss Dagstuhl (Germany)
based on our forthcoming book. The intended audience are pre- and post-
doctoral researchers who are embarking on research in this area. We hope
to be able to offer grants to cover partial costs. Details of the course
and how to apply may be found at
Please bring this to the attention of any suitable candidates at your

Flemming Nielson, Hanne Riis Nielson, Chris Hankin