[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

PSSL 67

PSSL 67 - FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT

The 67th meeting of the Peripatetic Seminar on Sheaves and Logic
will be held over the weekend of May 30-31, 1998, in Utrecht, the
Netherlands.
The meeting will be held on Saturday and Sunday until lunch time.
As usual, we invite talks on logic, sheaves and related areas.

As a new feature, in this meeting we shall have a tutorial of
three 45-minute lectures. We are very happy to announce that
John Power has agreed to deliver this tutorial on:

  HIGHER DIMENSIONAL CATEGORIES

Registration for the meeting, including requirements for hotel
reservation, please by email to:

  jvoosten@math.ruu.nl

Since hotel capacity in Utrecht is limited, we would urge you to
register at your earliest convenience.

Looking forward to seeing you in Utrecht,

Jaap van Oosten
Ieke Moerdijk