Game semantics as continuation passing

The following is available by anonymous ftp on the site

Game Semantics as Continuation Passing (extended abstract)

We show that the game semantics of Hyland, Ong and Nickau and related
game semantics factorize via continuation-passing style (CPS)
transforms. We provide a comparatively simple game semantics for a
typed language $\Sigma \neg$-calculus that can be seen as the target
of these transforms.  This elucidates some key concepts of game
semantics. We see that the role of \emph{pointers between moves} is to
indicate the time of receipt of the continuation being thrown
to. \emph{Arenas} are seen to be type normal forms in

Paul Blain Levy, Department of Computer Science,
Queen Mary and Westfield College, LONDON E1 4NS