Book announcement

[Ordinarily, I try hard to limit traffic on the Types list to
announcements / discussions with some explicit connection to type
systems.  For this one I'm making an exception for sentimental
reasons: the only connection between this book and type systems lies
in the author himself.  Many who knew him in his previous life as a
logician and lambda-calculist or have read his elegant articles in the
area may be interested to know what he's up to now... --Moderator]

Sorry, no types in my recent book:

Curves and Surfaces in Geometric Modeling
Theory and Algorithms (Morgan Kaufmann)

A quick outline can be found in my home page

Best Regards,
-- Jean Gallier