TPHOLs: student bursaries available!
To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Subject: TPHOLs: student bursaries available!
From: Mark Aagaard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2000 15:34:31 -0700
TPHOLs 2000 Student Bursaries
A grant from the US National Science Foundation (NSF) allows
us to offer funding to students to attend TPHOLs 2000
(The 13th International Conference on Theorem Proving and
Higher Order Logics) in Portland, Oregon August 14-18, 2000.
See the web page at:
We have $10 000 available for bursaries.
We are now accepting applications from students for a bursary.
Deadline for applications: 20 June 2000
Notification of funding: 28 June 2000
Please send your application to:
and include the following information:
1. name, address, phone number, email address
2. are you a full-time or part-time student?
3. degree in progress and year within the program of study
4. estimated costs including accommodations
5. would you like to attend the
- combined tutorials and conference?
- tutorials only?
- conference only?
7. are you presenting a paper? are you an author of a paper?
8. do you have other sources of travel funds to attend this
conference? (answering yes to this question, doesn't
necessarily mean that you won't get a student bursary)