New collection of links to Mobile Ambient research

I have recently collected some papers, researchers, and resources on
Cardelli and Gordon's Mobile Ambient Calculus.  Among those papers
there are many concerning interesting type systems and subtyping on

If anyone finds their work missing, I am very glad to be informed and
will update the page ASAP.

Best regards,

Xudong Guan                     Distributed Computing Technology Center
Email: guan-xd@cs.sjtu.edu.cn          Room 1105, Haoran Hitech Mansion
Tel:   +86-21-52581638 ext.17                   Shanghai Jiaotong Univ.
Visit my mobile ambient page at:                Shanghai, China, 200030